Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Roomates and Me

I have decided to create me a blog so the family can see what I am up to here at Snow College. I hope you all enjoy looking at this!



These are a couple of my bestest friends! L-R: Annie, Me, Alyssa. We have a lot of fun together and we do some crazy things.......
This is one of the crazy things we have done. We got carried away with the camera and did a bunch of poses while in the air. It was actually quite hard to get the timing right with our jumping and the camera.

Here again we got camera crazy with the ice sickles that were outside our window. They were so cold. It hurt our hand to hold them because they were so cold.
This is me and Ladd. (as you can see my bangs were getting quite long, hence the covering of eyes.) Me and Ladd have a ton of fun together. I don't have my pictures of me and him but when I get them I will put them on so you can see the fun things we do together!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

good job Laurie! I love blogging and I love that you are now a blogger! call me and I tell you how to get your pictures the right way.
I love ya!

Holly said...

Yay! I wish everyone in the family would start one so we can keep up on each other more easily. You look really cute.

Andrea said...

I agree with Holly. Lets all work on Emily and Melissa to get them to start blogging!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Hey, I've tried to get Melissa and she is being stubborn...Laurie, cute blog-I miss the college days...Have fun!

Kerri Rawlins said...

Boston is sooooo cute! Congratulations.