Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back and I'm Married!

So it has definitely been a while since I have blogged anything. Lets just say I've been a bit busy planning a wedding in the time of one month. I had tons of help thanks to my Mom and sisters and of course my new Mother-in-Law Valerie. I have been going to school at SUU which was very hard to do considering I was in bliss with my soon to be husband and all the stress of the wedding. The wedding turned out very well and it was a great turn out. The dinner was great and the day went perfect for how Ladd and I wanted it to. We went to Park City for our honeymoon for only a couple of days because we had to get back to school but it was the perfect amount of time because it was nice to get back and start our lives together. I will post some pictures when I get them.

No comments: