Friday, October 9, 2009

Bostyn's Blessing


This day was a very good day.  Bostyn was blessed by her Dad, Ladd on the day of our one year aniversary-September 27, 2009.  She was so cute (Thanks Melissa for letting us borrow Jaeley's dress) and she looked just like a little doll.  The blessing was great and it just filled my heart so much.  I love my baby Bostyn and am so happy Heavenly Father blessed us with a beautiful baby girl.  My sister asked me if this is what I expected to be doing on my one year aniversary and it definitaley was not but even though Bostyn came sooner than planned, we are so happy to have her in our life!



These aren't the greatest pictures of Bostyn in her dress but she was tired and ornery and we were in a hurry to get to church.




We went to a small park to have the dinner and it was great weather aside from the wind.  The food was fantastic thanks to everyone that brought something!  Thank you everybody for helping with the dinner!!!




This is Keaton and Cruze playing in the sand



Thanks Grandma Hallows for coming!!




I picked a playground so the kids could play and they were happy.




I thought this was so cute!! Jaeley swinging in the  big kids swing.



The kids playing on the playground.

No comments: