Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

This was a great Valentines Day!  I got to share it with the two people I love most in my life.  Here are some pics of the day....



Bostyn getting her valentine from Mommy







Mommy and Bostyn making surprise Valentine cupcakes

















She gave me a special Valentine kiss:)






Us having dinner together on Valentines Day





Bostyn got so dirty during dinner, she had to get cleaned off in the sink





Don't worry, I didn't forget about Ladd!  Ladd was such a sweet heart this day.  He prolonged the gift giving throughout the whole day and he connected every thing he gave me with something in the past from our relationship (I hope that makes sense).  After Bostyn went to bed we had a really fun and romantic night together.  I really love Ladd and I am very happy he is my Valentine.

No comments: