Friday, July 1, 2011

Hallows Baby #2

For those of you that haven't heard, we are expecting a new little addition to our family on December 7, 2011.  I am really excited for this one and the pregnancy is going by really fast which is good.  I didn't go through much sickness this time which I am very grateful for but I have been more tired for sure!  I also have two sisters and a sister in law expecting around the time I am and so far we have found out two of the four are going to be boys!  I want another little girl but we will see what it is at the end of July.  That seems far away.  I am getting really anxious to find out.  Anyway, that is the news!

4 comments:

Callen and Kellie said...

Congrats friend!

Carla said...

I'm so excited to see what it is!!!! ahhhh it will be so much fun to find out!!!

Riley and Brittney said...

Yay - Congrats!!

Jess Beach said...

Congratulations! :)