Friday, May 2, 2008

The Last Days

Last week was finals! I never thought it would be over. I kind of miss snow already but I am so ready to move on to the next stage in my life. These last couple of weeks were also the last days with Ladd before he moved to Texas for the summer. We tried to do all the fun things we could but with finals going on, we were limited.

We did go camping one weekend with a bunch of people and that was a blast. It wasn't even that cold. We made tinfoil dinners and they were so yummy.




When we were camping, we had to find some wood for our fire so Ladd brought his handy dandy chain saw that didn't seem to want to work at all so he had to chop a lot of it by hand before he got it to work. He put on this orange vest just for laughs:)


I went to Salina one last time before he left for Texas and we went to a park and just took a few fun pictures. It was sandy.









No comments: