Sunday, April 19, 2009

Camping

For the Easter Weekend Holiday, Me and Ladd went with all of my family to Canyon Lands over by Moab to go camping. We all had a great time and went on a few hikes here and there and saw a few sites. The camping was really primitive. We slept in tents, had to live out of coolers, and we didn't have a bathroom so it was pretty much full on camping. Everyone decided that that kind of camping isn't that much fun with kids but me and Ladd had a great time (other than that I had to get up about 3 times a night to go to the bathroom) I guess we enjoyed our last time camping without having to take care of a little one. Even though some of the parents didn't like taking after the dirty kids the whole time, all the children had a great time and they all loved it! The weather was great except the morning we left--it rained and it was very cold. But I really love camping and so does Ladd even if it's a lot of work. Here are just a few pics of the trip.



This is Me and my sister Melissa. She is due one month ahead of me...yes, I know, I look two months ahead of her.


This is Newspaper Rock. It was pretty cool.



Caleb thinking he is strong and trying to push Grandma.








1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love camping too! and thanks to all the help from my amazing family it was a great campout!