Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Ladd!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADD!!! Ladd turned 23 three years old on the 16th! I feel like that is old for some reason but I know it's really not. My husband is still very young and I think he will be forever young. He is still bursting with energy and loves life everyday. We had a fun time...I made him "Crunchy Carmel Cookie Cake" (Ice cream cake) his favorite dessert and we were able to invite some of his friends over. I was able to surprise him with P90x, an exercise program and he was pretty excited. He has been wanting it for awhile. I also made a his special request of Cafe Rio Salads that we had for dinner. So we had a great time and I think he was pretty satisfied with his birthday. I'm never good with gifts or celebrations but I commend myself on making my husbands day a happy one. Happy Birthday Ladd.










1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a nice wife - good job! Happy Birthday!