Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Bostyn is Growing!!!

Well here are some more pictures of our beautiful baby Bostyn. Not much is going on around here. Bostyn and I just hang out at the house for most for most of the time while Ladd works all day. We are just waiting to go home.


Here is Ladd and Bostyn...she really loves to snuggle right up to you.


I just think this picture is so cute of her sleeping. I love her profile.


This picture was taken when she was one month old!



Here again just snuggled right up.



Tummy Time:)









She is growing. Her wrinkled skin is now filled with chub.





Such big eyes!








Again witht the big eyes.







Just chillen on the couch.

















4 comments:

Holly said...

she is so so so cute! I can't wait for you guys to come home so we will get to see you more often. I'm excited to tend Bostyn while you guys go out.

Andrea said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

well done Laurie! She is Adorable!!!

Codie said...

Oh my gosh!! Ladd and Laurie!! I had no clue that you guys had a baby! She is so beautiful!! How are you guys doing?