Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big Cousin Ava!

This is Bostyn's big cousin Ava Moffett.  Ava LOVES Bostyn!  It is so cute!  Ava is always so excited to see Bostyn and is always wanting to hold her and help her get her binky in even if she doesn't want it:)  It is so funny becasue there are four other babies that she could love but for some reason Bostyn is her favorite.  My sister (Ava's mom) told me that when she was on Santa's lap she asked for Baby Bostyn for Christmas, and my sister said, you have Baby Colt (Ava's baby brother) and Ava said no, I want Baby Bostyn:)  I just had to laugh at that, I though it was so cute. I will have to admit that even though Ava loves Bostyn so much that sometimes she hurts her on accident, I think it is so cute that she is always trying to look out for her.




This is Bostyn and Colt


This is Grandpa Anderson holding Bostyn


No comments: