Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cedar Breaks



On November 7, Ladd and I went with a couple of our friends up to Cedar Breaks.  We just had an empty Saturday and wanted to get out and do something so this is what we chose.  It was pretty warm down in Cedar City and I thought it would be chilly enough for a light jacket up to Cedar Breaks.  When we got there I was sure wrong about only needing a light jacket!  It was really cold!  Luckily, I brougth Bostyn's beenie and gloves but nothing more than a sweater so we had to wrap Bostyn up in Ladd's jacket.  We had a little snuggie that she was held in and she stayed pretty warm with Ladd.





The sights were so pretty!


This is Adam and Lisa


Me, Ladd and Bostyn (in Ladd's Jacket)




We went on a little hike through on some paths and this is a view that we stopped to look at for a while.



As you can see I brought a very light jacket!!!  You live you learn right?

No comments: