Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 24th!!!

Happy 24th everyone! I am sad to say that I will not even be in Utah for the celebration. Beaver has a huge celebration for the 24th and it is my favorite day of the year so I feel bad I can't be in Beaver with my family and loved ones.
Just some updates on with whats going with me here at the ranch; I am just doing the same old thing cooking, playing, going on horse rides and having a blast. The summer is flying by that I just can't believe it! I am happy though that it is going fast because then I get to see Ladd again!!! I never wrote about this but I was able to go see him over the 4th of July and it was a blast. We went swimming, went to a rodeo, went to Billy Bobs, and just spent time together. I had such a great time and I did not want to leave for anything! Anyways, sorry I don't have any pictures but maybe I can get some good ones before the summer is over. I hope everyone has a great 24th!!!

No comments: