Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

This place is so amazilingly beautiful out here I just can't believe it. The other day the whole crew and family was all able to go on a horse ride clear up on this hill. It was an incredible view of the ranch and everything else. It was great fun except for one thing...allergies!!! My allergies were acting up really bad and so I wasn't able to enjoy in as much as I wanted to but that was ok. In fact, the day before, I had a really bad allergic reaction down by the pool and my eye swelled up to the size of a golf ball! It was really sad because we were going to town that night and I looked like the hunchback of Nortre Dam! So I had to wear my sunglasses every where so no one would notice. It was quite funny actually. Any ways, here are a couple of pics of our horse ride. If you look close enough you can see the Grand Tetons in the background.




2 comments:

Holly said...

Is that Brad in the orange shirt? Does he have a mustache? Anyway, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Andrea said...

that is beautiful!!! I'm glad you and brad are getting to work up there this summer!