Friday, January 28, 2011

Life is Good.

Well I really don't know what to blog about, but I did say I would blog at least twice a month so I have to blog something.  These are just some pics we have taken during the month.  Nothing that eventful has happened so I will just talk.  Things are pretty easy going at the Hallows house and I like that.  We have some fun, sometimes we get bored, sometimes we like to relax, sometimes it is super sonic cleaning mode.  Life is good, and we have been blessed.  Oh yeah, that reminds me.  We talked last week in Church and it turned out pretty good.  We talked on goals and priorities using the gospel.  It helped us learn quite a bit and we are glad it is over.  


As you can see in this first picture, Mother Goose is on the TV.  Bostyn loves Mother Goose.  Every day after breakfast, she will go point to the TV and jabber something and when I go to grab the remote she gets so excited and sits in her pink chair she got for Christmas.  She gets so happy to watch it.  She would watch it three times a day if I let her. (Sometimes I do).  Also, you can see that in this picture she is squinting.  She now knows what taking pictures is all about so when she wants to be a little rascal she squints or does some other funny face thing so we never can get a good picture.  Sometimes she will smile good if we say 'cheese'.




Ladd loves his baby girl.  He loves to play with her, he loves to get her out of the crib after naps because she is so happy to see whoever goes through her door to get her.  He loves how she talks and runs and laughs.  However, she can make Daddy very angry sometimes too:)

With Ladd, he is not up to much other than working and wanting to golf all the time and not being able to.  Life is fun with Ladd and I love to have him around so much!



Isn't she beautiful?



Bostyn knows how to show us her muscles.  It is so funny how she does it because she gets this big grin on her face and then she tenses up so much while trying to flex her arms!  



She knows all her facial parts.  She is showing us her teeth right now.

5 comments:

Dusty and Stacie Johnson said...

You guys are an amazing set of people! We are super glad to have you guys in our lives! Bostyn is getting so big and sweet and we love being able to see all of her fun quirks!

boss 'n jee said...

So cute!! I'm glad you have started blogging again. I LOVE to see what you guys are up to. Bostyn is getting so big and more and more beautiful. I haven't seen you guys in a long time ... Laurie YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Go you! So fun to see what you have been up to lately. Take care!!

Courtney and Bridger said...

Laurie you look so great! Such a cute family, I miss Bostyns jibber jabber! ha ha hope to see you at the draft next week!

Luke and Mariah said...

She is such a CUTIE!! I miss seeing you guys and I hate thinking we're not all going to be together this summer! And Laurie, you look so amazing I can't believe it! I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to see you at the draft!!

Brooke said...

You look amazing!! How did you do it?? I need to lose a lot of weight! Seriously, tell me how you did it. :) You have a very cute family!!