Friday, June 20, 2008

My Day Off!

Today was mine and Brads day off. We didn't have any guests today and so I didn't feel guilty taking my day off. We get to have one day out of the week that we don't have to work. It was quite nice not having to spend my whole day in the kitchen. We went into town today and just browsed the shops. The crew also took advantage of not having any guests so we all went riding horses and it was the most perfect evening to go! Here are some pictures of the day.



Here is a huge buffalo that hangs out in Jackson. Its quite tame and lets all the people pet him.








I don't know why people are so afraid of Big Foot. He is really quite friendly actually.






This is the horse I rode on our ride this evening. His name is Indian.







This is me and the crew except one of the boys who was too tired to come...they work us to death here! Just teasing.




This is overlooking the place where I work. The trees right next to the fields is where the house is and the bunkhouse (the place the crew sleeps) is. The fields is obviously just where all the horses roam. I will get some better pictures close up around the ranch.


1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so jealous of you guys....it looks like so much fun!!! Keep posting pics of everything you guys are doing. And email me back for pete's sake.