Saturday, January 30, 2010

6 months

January 3, 2010
These are Bostyn't Six month Pictures.  She turned six months on January 2, 2010. As you can tell, I took these myself...agian, too cheap to go get professionals done.  She is such a doll, I love her to pieces!  She laughs, she cries, she smiles, she plays and loves it when we play with her. She jabbers like crazy.  She only say da da da da da, but I always am trying to get her to say ma ma.  She jabbers other things too but da da da is her main one.  She is not sleeping through the night anymore:(  Ever since we got home from Christmas she doesn't sleep through the night.  It really saddens me.  She is still only is the 5% for her weight, but the 50% for her heigth so she is just like her dad.  I love you Bostyn!


2 comments:

Holly said...

Not bad for a "do it yourself project" Maybe I will have you come and take Kate's pics!

Andrea said...

I love them!