Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

(November 2009)
This is Thanksgiving of 2009.  Holly just had her baby (Kate) a few days before and so finally, the five pregnant sisters all had their babies!  We did Thanksgiving at the church this year, (my idea) because I figured it is so chaotic and noisy at the house so why not give ourselves some space?  Well, nobody liked it at the church so my idea was a bad one.  (I liked it though)  Anyways, we had lots of fun, played lightining, (even the girls), had races with the girls, (that was hilarious!) and just got to visit and enjoy everybody's company.  I don't think anyone will be expecting any babies this year and I don't think all of us sisters will be pregnant at the same time ever again!


L-R: Meliss & Jaeley, Laurie & Bostyn, Andrea & Bo, Emily & Colt, Holly & Kate
L:R: Jaeley, Bostyn, Bo, Colt, Kate

This is Jaeley and Bostyn.  They are only 12 days apart but Jaeley looks like she could be 3 months older (and she acts like it too).  They are really cute together and I'm sure they will be best cousins when they get older.

Bostyn is such a sweet little baby, she usually doesn't demand too much attention and is very content most of the time.  She just liked sitting on the stage watching everybody.

No comments: